Dear ASA members, as you are aware we have been trying to find out how the members feel about holding an ASA meeting in 22nd October originally proposed to be in Pattaya Thailand.
The response back is still many of you are worried about Covid and travel arrangements , but we have approx. 30 members who do want to attend a meeting especially many of the newer members.
We are now proposing we plan for a smaller meeting based on approx. 30 + members and maybe move this to a destination in Europe or we can keep it in Thailand.
Can you please tell us by return if you would agree to attend such a meeting in October 22- 24/25. We need your reply back as quickly as possible if we are to arrange this, it maybe if we switch it to Europe more of you would like to attend.
Please everyone let me have your replies to
Yes I will attend in Thailand or Europe – Please specify which Thailand or Europe.
No I still wont be able to attend regardless where its held.
Many thanks for your help